Senior project manager – international tenders
Work place: permanent in Turin, with availability to many missions off-site, even abroad and occasionally at times and days outside the usual working hours.
Salary: base salary EUR 18,000-20,000 net per year plus result-based variable share.
Expenses: reimbursement of expenses upon presentation of adequate documentation, availability of small advances. There are no refunds to reach the working place of work from home. Any contribution for re-installation, in the case of removals from other locations, may be negotiable.
Required experience: at least three years of management of EuropeAid service contracts, either as a partner or in a leading position. Experience in direct relations with the tender partners, with external experts, with the EU managing institutions: within the three former components, the candidate must be able to be autonomous in normal situations, sharing the approach with the manager of the sector and then developing it autonomously, with the collaboration of the assigned staff.
Linguistic skills: oral and written full autonomy in English; at least a second language between French, Spanish, Arabic or a Slavic language; willingness to learn Italian (at least passive) quickly.
Life-skills: self-organization skills; flexibility; ability to understand the reasons of others; analytical skills; drafting skills; ability to lead a small work group; optimistic spirit and problem-solving attitude.
Technological skills: good use of the Microsoft Office suite and in particular of Word and Excel; basic knowledge of the principles of using social media; driver’s license.
Basic job description: the candidate must participate, with a different degree of involvement, in the following steps of the service delivery process:
- Analysis of EU and international donors’ planning documents related to international technical cooperation
- Preparation of priority lists
- Research and analysis of published calls
- Relations with partners
- Relations with external experts
- Relations with contracting authority
- Relations with final beneficiary
- Relations with administration
- Review of technical and administrative reports
- Management of framework contract routine
- Internal management with the tools made available by the company
- Relationship with the Director of the Department
Interested candidates should send their CV to email@example.com