La FAO, Food and Agriculture Organization, cerca un responsabile di programma per la sua divisione South-South and Resource Mobilization. Il contratto offerto è della durata di 2 anni in categoria P2. La sede di lavoro è Roma. Scadenza per la presentazione dei CV: 28 maggio 2013.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direct supervision of the Director, South-South and Resource Mobilization Division, the Programme Officer, will support the Director and Budget Holders in the division, and work closely with other TCS officers and consultants.
In particular, the incumbent will:
- provide support and assist in the planning and monitoring of the Division’s programme of work and budget in line with the policies of the Organization and participate in the coordination and preparation of divisional inputs to the Organization’s planning and accountab ility documents (i.e. Medium Term Plan (MTP) Programme of Work and Budget, Periodic Budgetary Report, delivery estimates);
- maintain complete integrated financial records and assist in developing and improving internal financial and budgetary monitoring procedures, identifying problem areas and making recommendations aimed at increasing the divisional efficiency;
- monitor the processing of accounting transactions, ensuring accurate recording of all relevant data, including commitments and expenditures, and liaise for consultation with the Corporate Services–Finance Division (CSF);
- provide advice and support (operational and administrative) to the Director and Budget Holders concerning the appropriate implementation of financial and administrative, rules, regulations and procedures;
- impart assistance and guidance on regular programme and project development, work planning, implementation monitoring and PWB reporting within the Organization’s results-based management framework;
- perform other related duties as required-