La ONG CESVI sta selezionando un/una Project Manager Expert on Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship per la propria operatività in Iraq (Kurdistan Iracheno). Durata del contratto 8 mesi. Scadenza candidature 28 febbraio 2019
Project Manager Expert on Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship
Cesvi will start an 8-months project in the sectors of Livelihoods and Social Cohesion.
In this framework, Cesvi is looking for an International Expert on Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship, who will also perform as Project Manager.
The project aims at improving the economic self-sufficiency of vulnerable refugees, displaced, host communities, and their social cohesion in the Erbil Governorate and neighboring areas.
Expected results of the project are:
- Increased income for target communities
- Increased awareness on social cohesion and integration
The PM/International Expert on Livelihoods and Entrepreneurship will:
- provide technical support to project’s activities in the Livelihood sector
- provide training to project’s staff, tutors and teachers on vocational training to increase capacities and employment opportunities
- be responsible for the daily project implementation, reporting and budget planning, guaranteeing project’s activities fulfil timely the scheduled objectives
- plan, manage and monitor the activities in line with project’s documents, Donor’s rules and sectorial guidelines
- develop and maintain track records of project’s outputs, supervise the activities, submit reports to the Funding Agency and Cesvi HQ
- be responsible for the selection, training and skills development of the project’s staff
- ensure that project’s expenditures are in line with the financial plan
- manage the relations with AICS (Italian Cooperation and Development Agency) office
- actively participate to Livelihoods Clusters and Working Groups
- provide support and technical inputs to project proposals’ writing
- S/he will represent Cesvi in front of Donor and all relevant stakeholders, also providing inputs for the development of project proposals to expand Cesvi presence in the area
- S/he will work in close coordination with Cesvi Desk Officer at the HQs
The main duty station will be Erbil, with frequent field missions to Dohuk and other Governorates.
- Degree in Economics, Project Management, International Development, Economic development, or other relevant sectors
- 4/6 years years’ experience in development/humanitarian projects funded by institutional donors
- Knowledge of TVET (Technical and Vocational Education and Training) systems in post-conflict contexts
- Experience in delivering trainings (both theoretical and on-the-job)
- Practical experience in building trainings on start-up and management of micro/small enterprises, including mentoring and networking with markets
- Recruiting, and mentoring skills
- Knowledge and experience of AICS (Italian Cooperation and Development Agency) and related procedures
- Good project reporting skills
- Fair understanding of budget issues for humanitarian projects (i.e. administrative and financial planning)
- High proficiency of Italian – written and spoken. Please note that the project’s Donor operates in Italian. Therefore, it is of utmost importance for the candidate to be proficient in Italian.
- Proficiency in English, written and spoken
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
Candidates that do not fulfill such requirement will not be taken into account.
- Post degree specialization in International cooperation, livelihoods and/or start-up of micro/small business activities
- Previous working experience in Iraqi Kurdistan and neighboring areas
- Previous experience in managing humanitarian projects in partnership with local partners
- Proposal writing skills
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback if unsuccessful at applicant stage. Only short-listed candidates will be updated on the status of their application.
TO APPLY PLEASE VISIT