Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (M&E Coordinator) – Sud Sudan
Closing Date: 30/04/2019
Duty Station: South Sudan
Period: 12 months
Starting Date: TbD
Contribute in structuring and managing a Monitoring and Evaluation Department in South Sudan.
Reporting to: Country Director (1st Supervisor), M&E Specialist (2nd Supervisor), Desk Area Manager (3th Supervisor)
- Elaborate in collaboration with the M&E Specialist a Monitoring and Evaluation plan for SSd
- Support routine project monitoring activities.
- Support the design of internal and external assessments and study, including relevant tools
- Conduct interviews and organize the tasks of the M&E teams on field
- Ensure the quality of the data collected on field by providing trainings and supervision to the staff
- Prepare any relevant analysis and presentations for donors and meetings
- Ensure visibility of AVSI assessments and study during workshops and meeting
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- University degree, preferably in a topic related to economics, statistics or international development;
- At least 2/3 years of professional experience in humanitarian / emergency contexts
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in South Sudan an asset
How to apply:
Send your CV (in the format you can find in the previous section) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, specify in the subject of the mail the code of the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Name, position and contacts (telephone and mail) of two referees.
- First date of availability to take up place in the field.