Field HR Administration Officer
Background and key expected results
MSF mandate is to provide medical care, always putting the patients and their primary needs first. We prioritize high quality care, even when working in difficult conditions and with limited resources.
The Field HR Administration Officer, reporting to Field Administration Coordinator, is in charge of the administration of the Humanitarian Workers resident in Italy, with a specific focus on paramedical and intercultural mediator pools. S/he is also in charge of payroll process for Humanitarian Workers, in collaboration with the labour law consultant.
Major Functional Activities
- Ensure all the activities related to hiring, extension, transformation and contract closure, in accordance with Italian labour law and organization procedures.
- Update personal, salary and administrative data of humanitarian workers in internal storage systems.
- Guarantee assistance and consultation to humanitarian workers for all the administrative procedures throughout the mission, from the pre-departure preparation to contract closure.
- Ensure payroll process in collaboration with labour law consultant, in accordance with Italian social security system, taxes rules and labour law.
- Ensure enrolment and management of international insurance for humanitarian workers, providing them with relevant assistance.
- Collaborate with Finance Unit to record labour law costs.
- Prepare the administrative dossier necessary to the future humanitarian worker to obtain leave without pay from his/her current employer, via AICS (Agenzia Italiana per la Cooperazione allo Sviluppo).
- University degree in a subject related to the position
- Excellent knowledge of Italian labour law
- Knowledge of payroll processing softwares
- Good knowledge of IT tools (Office package, Database)
- B2 English level
- B2 French level
- 2 years of experience in administrative management of human resources
- Previous experience in managing expatriate personnel would be a plus
- Contract: Part time fixed term contract, 95% up to 30/09/2019, 75% onwards.
- Gross Annual Salary: 28.420€ – 33.208€
- Contract period: from 19th June 2019 to 18th March 2020.
- Location: Rome.
Interested candidates can apply by 19/05/2019. Application must include CV, cover letter and authorization to the treatment of personal details (D.Lgs 196/2003 and GDPR 679/2016).
Interviews will be held on June 4th. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to participate to the interviews.