Il World Food Programme sta selezionando giovani candidati per la posizione di Internship nel settore Private Partnerships che costituiscano il Team Europe. Durata 6 mesi. Scadenza candidature 04/06/2019
Internship – Private Partnerships, Europe Team, Rome, Italy
The World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. We are currently seeking to fill two internship positions under the Private Partnerships Division. The positions will be based at our Headquarters in Rome, Italy and will be for a period of 6 months starting 29 July, 2019.
ARE YOU UP TO THE CHALLENGE?
To learn more about how WFP contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals and what the Zero Hunger Challenge means for WFP, watch this Video.
WFP partners with companies, corporate foundations and private foundations to help reach the goal of Zero Hunger. Partners typically provide funding and expertise to solve pressing challenges that stand in the way of achieving Zero Hunger. The selected candidate will be assisting the Private Partnerships Division in implementing WFP’s partnership strategy with the following key duties:
- Draft proposals, presentations, communication pieces and impact reports for partners and prospects;
- Map and research selected partnership prospects in the fields of food security, resilience building, food & beverage, technology, retail etc. and help identify their CSR alignment with WFP priorities;
- Support partnership management in regular communication with regional and country offices and technical units;
- Help set up and coordinate short-term employee secondments in WFP country offices;
- Produce summaries / case studies on existing partnerships and prospects;
- Monitor media and manage the team’s weekly updates;
- Structure and manage information via online knowledge management platforms;
- Support account management tasks upon request, i.e. organize high-level meetings, field trips, etc.
- Undertake other related tasks and duties when needed.
- Currently enrolled inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last six months in Business, International Relations, Social Sciences or another relevant field;
- University course attendance in the past 12 months;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook;
- Fully fluent in English and a second language;
- Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail;
- Ability to think creatively and strategically;
Good to have
- Experience as an intern in a management/strategy consultancy or the marketing/ sustainability department of a company;
- Knowledge of the social enterprise world and public-private partnership building.
VA Reference no: 105329 – Closing Date: 4 June 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
- WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education.
- Candidates who bear any of the following relations to WFP staff members are not eligible to apply: sons, daughters, brothers or sisters.