Capo Progetto (Progetto Europeo) – Italia
The project manager has to ensure the correct implementation, monitoring and reporting project activities. The role requires strong leadership, project management experience and good organizational skills, as well as a strong understanding of the dynamics of discrimination and anti-discrimination strategies, xenophobia phenomenon, gender discrimination and islamophobia prevention.
Area/department: International Unit
Work location: Milan – FADV Headquarters
Role duration: 12 months, part-time
Main duties and responsibilities:
- It is responsible for projects implementation and delivering project outcomes;
- monitor and evaluate outputs and outcomes in line with donor requests and deadlines;
- maintain close relationship with project partners and stakeholders, contribute towards fostering dialogue and social cohesion among communities;
- manage successfully and accurately the agreed budget;
- ensure timely and effective activities implementation and identify project risks proposing solutions;
- work closely with public entities and private stakeholders;
- maximize the impact of the project activities in order to enable FADV to develop European strategy against discrimination and xenophobia.
Education & training:
- University degree or equivalent in Law, Migration, Sociology, International Relations.
- A minimum of three years of work in implementing EU funded projects/EU grant management;
- experience of building, coordinating and strengthening effective partnerships;
- professional experience in drafting monitoring/evaluation reports, financial and narrative project reports and other supportive documents.
Skills & knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of the European policy context and legislative frameworks regarding discrimination and xenophobia prevention, migration and gender discrimination;
- advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point);
- excellent organizational skills;
- excellent communication skills and Team management skills;
- advanced knowledge of the English language (written and spoken);
- financial management skills.
- Good team worker and facilitator;
- decision-making and problem-solving capability.
- Commitment to Fondazione L’Albero della Vita’s mission and Fundamental Principles and act with integrity and in accordance with its child protection policy;
- ability to work under pressure and handle stress effectively;
- ability to meet pressing deadlines.
How to apply:
For further information and to apply, follow the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the object the vacancy’s title.
Fondazione L’Albero della vita onlus, Data Controller, with registered office in Via Vittor Pisani 13, 20124 Milan, uses the data concerning it exclusively for carrying out the research, selection and evaluation of personnel. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties and, in case of non-acceptance, will be kept for a maximum period of 6 months, subject to your request for early cancellation (opt-out). For detailed information, also with regard to your right to access and your other rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the following email address email@example.com. The complete updated information is available on the website www.alberodellavita.org