Project Manager – Libano
Position: Project Manager
Based in: Beirut (Lebanon)
Length of contract: 12 months
Starting working period: October 2019
Reporting to: General Director and M&E supervisor
Deadline for application: 21/09/2019
The Project Manager will be responsible for the achievement of the initiative funded by the Italian Cooperation, supporting the promotion of social entrepreneurship and inclusive business in Lebanon in the area of Northern Lebanon (Tripoli) and in the Beqaa region. He/She shall ensure timely and successful achievement of all project’s activities, in line with the objectives outlined in the proposal and in compliance with COSV high-quality standards and Donor’s regulations.
Minimum skills and qualifications:
• Italian native speaker.
• Fluent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
• Fluent in Arabic would be an asset.
• University Degree, socio-economic background is preferable.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Project Management (scheduling and task management, cost and quality control, communication, negotiation, leadership).
• Previous experience in the management of initiatives funded by Italian Cooperation will be an asset;
• Excellent social and public skills, embedding problem-solving and conflict resolution approach;
• Previous knowledge of the regional context is preferred.
• Coordinate project implementation: follow-up, monitoring of running activities and supervision of the project activities in coordination with project partners and external stakeholders;
• Supervise administrative and financial management. Proven experience in the elaboration, management and follow-up of international tendering/procurement activities in compliance with the Donors’ procedure;
• He/she ensures the preparation of all financial and narrative reports expected by the project;
• He/she is responsible for the preparation of all formal communication and contract modifications requests (ex. budget modification) of the project;
• Maintain good, tight relationship with project counterparts, internal and external;
Interested candidates meeting the above described requirements should send their CV with a cover letter and at least 1 reference letter by 21/09/2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying CV/PM/Beirut/IC in the email subject.
The evaluation process will foresee interviews and written test.
Only pre-selected candidates will be admitted to interviews and tests. CVs that do not match all the requirements will not be considered further in the selection process.