Junior Desk Officer – Italy
Haliéus is looking for a Junior Officer to support the projects active in the Mediterranean and in Iran.
Duty station: Rome, Italy. Short missions in Iran, Palestine, Lebanon or Tunisia could be requested.
Typology of contract: Co.Co.Co. (36 months)
Deadline for submission of applications: 17 October 2019
Haliéus, the structure of Legacoop (Italian Association of Cooperatives) active in the promotion of the cooperative business model as tool for sustainable development, is looking for a Junior Officer with knowledge of the techniques of Project Management and Project Monitoring, as well as competencies in Communication. Haliéus is looking for a proactive, autonomous collaborator, able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Project Monitoring;
- External communication (website, social network, etc);
- Support to the Project Management.
- Degree in International Cooperation, Economics, Political Science and/or Master in sectors related to Project Management
- Proven knowledge of the Project Cycle Management
- Proven knowledge of the Result Based Monitoring.
- Experience on international development cooperation projects co-funded by the EU.
- Advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Computer competences (Office package)
The following criteria are considered as additional assets
- Knowledge of WordPress.
- Knowledge of social media management.
- Knowledge of French or Arab.
- Sound knowledge of the cooperative model.
Send your CV and a short motivational letter to: email@example.com.
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. This selection respects the principle of equal opportunities (L. 903/77)