COSV – Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni per il Servizio Volontario sta selezionando un/a Grant Officer da inserire nella sua operatività in Mozambico. Durata 12 mesi. Scadenza candidature 15/02/2020
Grant Officer – Mozambico
Role: Grant Officer
Location: Mozambique – Maputo
Starting date: 01/03/2020
Length of contract: 1 year extendable
Deadline for applications: 15/02/2020
Objective of the position:
Reporting to COSV Mozambique Program Coordinator, the Grant Officer ensures the correct grants management of COSV projects, in partnership with the Sectors’ Coordinators, and organize the operations for the field offices.
Description of the role:
• Organize Sector Coordinators’ Operational and Financial Plans as per grants;
• Complete the procurement procedures for grants active;
• Supervise the correctness of grants procedures managed by Sector Coordinators;
• Support Sector Coordinators in elaboration of grant extensions, variations, amendments;
• Collect, analyze and submit to COSV HQ partners’ funds request;
• Check and draft MoUs updates based on variations/amendment/needs;
• Manage the grants archives;
• Check the monthly proper eligibility and allocation of expenses.
Essential competency and experience requirements:
• Educated in relevant discipline (Economics/International Projects Management)
• At least 3 years of experience in project management in international cooperation
• Knowledge of donors’ procedures (European Union, AICS are a plus)
• Written and verbal English, and Portuguese or Italian
• Ability to work in teams
• Ability to prioritize and deliver results on time
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and quick to learn
• Office management and organizational skills
To apply, please send an updated cv with references to: email@example.com. Please specify in the object: Moz/Grant Officer/IC. Applications can be sent up to February 15th, 2020.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. COSV can ask candidates to attend more than one interview, costs to attend the interviews are not refunded by the organization.