Reporting Officer – Italia
CLOSING DATE: 15th February 2020
Context presentation: Un Ponte Per (UPP) is a voluntary association founded in 1991, immediately after the bombing of Iraq, which promotes solidarity initiatives for Iraqis who suffered during the war. Un Ponte Per works in Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Serbia and Kosovo alongside civil society organizations. In Italy, it promotes peace and disarmament, defends the common goods, and welcomes refugees and migrants. The aim of UPP is the prevention of new conflicts, particularly in the Middle East. This is achieved through advocacy campaigns, programs which educate and encourage cultural exchange, collaborative projects and peaceful civil interventions.
For further information please refer to our website: www.unponteper.it/
- IT-REP – Reporting Officer – ROME – 3 months, from March – main project activities Health
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the drafting of the Final Report for ECHO funded project, including collection, editing, analysis, review and preparation of the report and related Annexes;
- Coordinates with field teams and Desk Officers on the collection and analysis of project data and information;
- Reviews and refines the ECHO monitoring and reporting documents
- Revision of monitoring and reporting documents;
- Provide regular mentorship and guidance or training to field staff to ensure quality reporting;
- Review quality of all English version final reporting products prior to release.
- Contribute to monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Support to drafting and review of project proposals and modification requests to donor;
- Assist Desk Officer in daily coordination with the team in North East Syria;
- Assist Desk Officer in reporting activities.
– University degree in relevant sector or equivalent working experience
– At least 3 years professional work experience in Project Management, M&E and/or project reporting in NGOs
– Excellent oral and written English and Italian
– Excellent computer skills with proficiency software such as MS Office, Excel and other data management systems
– Familiarity with EU or other donor portals and systems e Single Form, APPEL a strong asset
– Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate activities
– Ability to demonstrate initiative, be proactive and offer a solution-oriented approach
– Determined and committed to high quality standards
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure, while maintaining flexibility and professional approach
– Ability to travel in the Middle East with the same ability of a Western European passport owner. Ability to travel in Europe.
– Knowledge of the Middle East context and relevant local actors.
– Knowledge of Arabic
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed CV, a brief cover letter to address the requirements above and contact information for two professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference “Reporting Officer – Name Surname” in the subject line of your email application. In case you are interested also in other positions published in the same period, please apply with just one email and indicate your preferred order. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please name the files attached to your application as follow: surname_name_CV, surname_name_CL, etc.