Event | Project manager | Team Leader – Argentina
JCP srl is identifying a Event – Project Manager who will assists the EU Delegation in designing and organising a series of information sessions and events, and provide necessary support to promote the EU visibility in the field of development cooperation. In particular, the Team Leader will coordinate the team, the distribution of tasks, the timing and agenda of activities, ensure quality control and will be the contact person for the overall project. S/he will ensure the timely quality delivering of each output foreseen under the contract.
The activities include:
- Call for Proposals Informations Sessions
- Thematic Events/talks
- 9th of May – Europe Day
- Audio-visual materials for development cooperation projects
- PCM Training for CSOs
- Dissemination of the Cooperation communication materials
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Language: Fluency in written and oral Spanish is a must. English is an asset
Duration of the project: 36 months part time
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, February 26th, 2020
Qualifications and skills:
• Event, project manager with postgraduate university degree or equivalent with relevant work experience in event management, public relations, communication, project management, or equivalent;
• Strong logistics, communication and organizational skills;
• Computer literacy (minimum MS Word, Excel).
• A minimum of six year relevant experience. • Communication and event management experience;
• Social media, PR, visibility and campaigning experience;
• Demonstrated experience in managing a team of experts;
• Up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge and experience of EU development, policies, instruments and facilities is an asset;
• Other field experience desirable.
If you are interested and available, kindly send us your updated CV to email@example.com