Junior Media Expert – Argentina
JCP srl is identifying a Junoir Media Expert who will assists the EU Delegation in designing and organising a series of information sessions and events, and provide necessary support to promote the EU visibility in the field of development cooperation. In particular, the expert will be responsible and in charge of five specifics activities that will be elected according to her/his expertise
The activities can include:
- Call for Proposals Informations Sessions
- Thematic Events/talks
- 9th of May – Europe Day
- Audio-visual materials for development cooperation projects
- PCM Training for CSOs
- Dissemination of the Cooperation communication materials
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Language: Fluency in written and oral Spanish is a must. English is an asset
Duration of the project: 36 months part time
Deadline to apply: Wednesday, February 26th, 2020
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree preferably in communication, journalism, public relations, event management or related fields;
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a combination of the following sectors: communications, multimedia, event management or related fields.
- Proven professional experience in visual art, preferably in photography, graphic design as well as in communications, web design, internet, radio emissions and/or short movies;
- Proven strong knowledge of social media and marketing.
- Proven experience in communication with track record of successful visibility work in Argentina and/or LATAM region;
- Proven experience in working in Argentina and/or LATAM region will be an advantage.
If you are interested and available, kindly send us your updated CV to email@example.com