Web Designer/Master | Junior Expert – Zambia
JCP Srl is identifying a web designer/Master – Junior Expert to enhance the communication and visibility of the IAEREP (The Italian Association of Environmental and resource Economists) and LTDRP (Lusaka Transmission and Distribution Rehabilitation Project) actions.
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Language: Fluently english (both written and spoken). Local Languages would be an asset.
Duration: 4 years starting from March 2020
Deadline to apply: Monday, February 24th, 2020
Scope of the Project:
The aim of the project is to provide clean, reliable and affordable energy especially to the peri-hurban population as well as remove policy and regulatory barriers that forbid public and private organisaton from promoting and applying renewable energy and energy effiency solution in Zambia.
The junior expert is supposed to increase the visibility of the IAEREP and LTDRP actions with a special focus on integrating the various information, communication and visibility activities about their access-to-clean-energy programms.
This expert shall create and administer the project website (if applicable), provide regular updates, maintenance and monitoring, including quality controls, of digital platforms. Depending on the profile of the expert and on development of the annual visibility plans, s/he may be asked to develop and conduct social media thematic campaigns and to work closely with other parties (e.g. graphic designer and others) to collect graphic and audio-visual content for social media accounts.
- At least a taught Master’s Degree in ICT or related field or at least 3 years’ of relevant working experience, in addition to the years of experience set out in the general professional experience plus a relevant technical or professional qualification (minimum requirement).
- Minimum 3 years (in total) of proven experience in web design and as web master (minimum requirement).
- Experience in setting up and managing online communication campaigns including digital content creation (desirable) – please provide one example
- Design of at least 2 websites (minimum requirement) – please provide at least one example
- Proven experience as webmaster (minimum requirement) – please provide at least one example
If you are interested and available, kindly send us your updated CV to email@example.com