Un Ponte Per sta selezionando un/a LOGISTICS/ADMINISTRATIVE COMPLIANCE – remote work (non danger duty station) da inserire nella sua operatività in Italia e Iraq . Durata 3 mesi. Scadenza candidature 03/04/2020
LOGISTICS/ADMINISTRATIVE COMPLIANCE – remote work (non danger duty station)
Context presentation: Un Ponte Per (UPP) is a voluntary association founded in 1991, immediately after the bombing of Iraq, which promotes solidarity initiatives for Iraqis who suffered during the war. Un Ponte Per works in Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Serbia and Kosovo alongside civil society organizations. In Italy, it promotes peace and disarmament, defends the common goods, and welcomes refugees and migrants. The aim of UPP is the prevention of new conflicts, particularly in the Middle East. This is achieved through advocacy campaigns, programs which educate and encourage cultural exchange, collaborative projects and peaceful civil interventions.
For further information please refer to our website: www.unponteper.it/en/
- Starting date ASAP (immediate availability requested) – 3 months with possible extensions.
- Gross Monthly Salary range: 1.800€
- Type of employment: Consultancy (linking to outputs)
Role and Responsibilities
Un Ponte Per is looking for a Logistics/Administrative profile focusing on compliance for procurements and purchases processes working from remote that will be responsible of the following major tasks:
– Ensure timely revision of all concerned documentation upholding donor minimum standards of logistics
procedures and country policies, supporting and orienting the implementing staff throughout;
– Ensure compliance of all the logistics related documents;
– Support national logistics staff in coordination with the mission senior management and the relevant Admin
– University degree in relevant sector (legal/administration/economics/engineering etc) or equivalent working
– At least 3 years professional work experience in Logistics in INGOs working in Emergency
– Excellent command and autonomy in processing the relevant documentation and procedures;
– Proven ability in proficient remote working;
– Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills including Excel
– A solution-oriented approach
– Determined and committed to high quality standards
– Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure, while maintaining flexibility and
– Fluent in oral and written English
– Experience in Emergency projects.
– Work experience in Medical Logistics in NGOs
– Knowledge of the Middle East context and relevant local actors.
– Knowledge of Arabic and/or Italian
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed CV, a brief cover letter to address the requirements above and contact information for two professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference “LOG – Name Surname” in the subject line of your email application. . In case you are interested also in other positions published in the same period, please apply with just one email and indicate your preferred order. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please name the files attached to your application as follow: surname_name_CV, surname_name_CL, etc. Note: Due to the urgency of this position Un Ponte Per reserves the right to screen applications on a rolling basis.