– University degree in any field relevant for international cooperation.
– Training in Monitoring and Evaluation will be an asset
– At least 5 years of professional experience
– Minimum 2 years of experience working in private firms or another type of organizations (NGO, IO, public bodies etc.) dealing with international development projects
– Experience in designing and/or implementing monitoring activities will be an asset
– Excellent command of written and spoken English and of either French or Spanish.
Duty station: Eurecna HQ in Marghera (Venice)