ARCS – Arci Culture Solidali sta selezionando un/a Project Manager da inserire nella sua operatività in Giordania (Amman). | Scadenza candidatura: 18 aprile 2021
Position: Project Manager
Starting from: May or as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months with possibility of renewal
Duty Station: Amman (Jordan), with frequents trips to other areas of the country
Sectors of intervention: Livelihood/Protection/Emergency
General information about the project
The project will be implemented in the South of Jordan and will provide socio-economic support through cash-based assistance to vulnerable Syrian and Jordanian families affected by the Covid-19 pandemic. In particular, it will focus on People with Disabilities (PwD) in order to meet their basic needs and increase their social protection.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Set up and supervise the implementation of project activities in close cooperation with local key project staff, local authorities and UN coordination bodies to ensure project objectives are achieved within the prescribed timeframe and within the parameters of the grant received;
- Plan the project expenditure and ensure the expenditure of budgets are compliant with ARCS and donor finance requirements in coordination with Country Representative and HQ Team;
- Implement and supervise M&E plan, including data collection and monitoring, assessments and evaluations, and devise possible mitigation strategies;
- Supervise and monitor the application of ARCS and donor guidelines pertaining to beneficiary involvement, accountability and management of Feedback and Complaints Mechanisms;
- Ensure that all project reporting (internal and external) and other project documents are completed in a timely and accurate manner and in compliance with ARCS and donor requirements;
- Conduct detailed needs analysis in collaboration with local staff and partners/stakeholders in order to develop project proposals and promote fundraising opportunities;
- Participate in the development and elaboration of new project proposals in coordination with HQ, including drafting of Logical Framework, Budget and related Annexes.
- University degree in International Studies, Public Policy, Political Science, Social Science or related fields
- At least 2-year professional work experience in management position in humanitarian/development sector
- Proven track record of project design and excellent command of Project Cycle Management and Theory of Change
- Demonstrated experience in AICS grant management and knowledge of compliance and administrative procedures set out by the main institutional donors (AICS, UN agencies, EU etc.)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Italian
- Good command of Office and windows applications, including word processing and spreadsheets
- Excellent interpersonal skills with diverse stakeholders and institutional actors
- Sharing mission and values of ARCS, adherence to ARCS Code of Ethics and Policies.
- Previous work experience in the Middle East, particularly in Jordan
- Working knowledge of Arabic
- Skills and certificates in project design and development
- Experience in managing staff and volunteers
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed CV, a brief cover letter to address the requirements above, including contact information for two professional references to: email@example.com Please reference “Project Manager Jordan – Name Surname” in the subject line of your email application. Please apply with just one email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.