Istituto per la Cooperazione Universitaria (ICU) sta selezionando un/a Financial and Administrative manager Giordania da inserire nella sua operatività in Giordania. Durata mesi. Scadenza candidature 10/04/2021
Project titles: “Energy Smart Mediterranean Schools Network”
Location: The Finance and Administrative Manager will be based in ICU office in Jordan with possible travel around project countries
Start: May 2021
Languages requirements: Excellent speaking and written English and Italian, knowledge of French would be an advantage.
Employment type: full-time
Projects background and description:
The project is part of the ENI CBC Med Programme (http://www.enicbcmed.eu/), the largest multilateral initiative for cross-border cooperation (CBC) in the Mediterranean area. The Programme is funded by the European Union under the European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI) and managed by the Autonomous Region of Sardinia (Italy).
ESMES project faces the issues of growing energy demand, fossil fuel dependence and increasing CO2 emissions in the Mediterranean area. Buildings have high energy consumption, causing 36% of CO2 and high economic costs. Intervention in public schools is critical, being a relevant part of buildings stock with a low/often unknown energy performance.
ESMES will focus on the optimization of energy consumption in public schools through innovative, monitoring-based renewable energy and energy efficiency (REEE) pilot actions and will improve the capacity of 5 public institutions in order to implement innovative energy rehabilitations.
The project is coordinated by ICU and implemented by partner organizations from 5 Mediterranean countries (Italy, Spain, Tunisia, Lebanon and Jordan).
- Support the project coordinator in the management of all the financial and procedural aspects of the project;
- Contribute to ensure that all grants compliance requirements are met;
- Review and prepare financial reports, supporting documents and ensures compliance with the ENI CBC MED and EU procedures;
- Coordinate all project partners for the collection of expenses and supporting documents on a monthly basis;
- Coordinate project internal audit for ICU and project partners;
- Prepare quarterly bank reconciliations of all bank accounts;
- Update and manage both ICU and ENI CBC Med Information Systems
- Other administrative/financial tasks necessary for the implementation of
Experience and skills:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics, Finance or other relevant fields
- Experience in accounting and financial management
- Previous experience in EU-funded project’s financial management and in multi- partners’ project management is an advantage
- Understanding of donor requirements related to finances, procurement and administration
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills How to apply:
Send to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org a UNIQUE PDF document containing:
- CV updated in English
- Motivation letter in English
The subject of the email must be “Finance and Administrative Manager | Application for LAST NAME and NAME”.
Please note that only pre-selected candidates will be contacted. link: http://www.icu.it/it/lavora-con-noi/