CISP – Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli sta selezionando un/a Consulente per il supporto al Project Coordinator del progetto Restart Med. Durata 24 mesi. Scadenza candidature 20/08/2021
CISP – Consultant to support the Project Coordinator in admin, management, monitoring, reporting for the project RESTART MED!
CISP – Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli, hereinafter referred to as CISP, is leader of a consortium of private and public bodies participating as implementing agencies to the implementation of the Project “REvitalization of Sustainable Tourism Across Regions in The MEDiterranean, RESTART MED!” Reference number C_A.1.3_0054, financed in the framework of the ENI CBC Mediterranean Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020. The Project is implemented by the following entities:
Lead Beneficiary: CISP (Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli) – Italy
- Barcelona Official Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Services and Navigation – Spain
- Catalan Tourist Board – Spain
- American University of Beirut – Lebanon
- Jordan University of Science and Technology – JUST University – Jordan
- World Wild Funds Mediterranean North Africa – Tunisia
Duration: 2 years (from 1 September 2021 to 31 August 2023)
Geographical coverage: Italy, Spain, Lebanon, Jordan, Tunisia
General Objective of the Project
Contributing to economic & social development in the Mediterranean, strengthening, disseminating and scaling up successful sustainable tourism practices & resources, in post-COVID-19 era.
CISP is seeking a Consultant/ Expert to support the Project Coordinator and the Project Financial Manager in the administration/financial and management/monitoring / reporting tasks
Job Description and tasks of the consultant expert for project admin & monitoring
The Consultant Expert will support the Project Coordinator and the Project Financial Manager in the overall management of the Project, carrying on the below tasks.
Management /Monitoring / Technical coordination tasks
- partners’ follow up for collection of individual deliverables,
- documentation of logframe indicator achievement, etc.
Reporting: Monthly Reports; Progress Reports (every 6 months); Interim and Final Reports (yearly):
- collecting/reviewing narrative and financial (see below) documentation, and deliverables from partners;
- preparing a preliminary draft version of each report for revision and cross-check by the Project Coordinator
Attending Project coordination meetings (online and/or in presence) upon request of the Project Coordinator. (Eventual travels for attending meetings shall be expressly authorized by the Contracting Authority and travel expenses will be reimbursed according to the reimbursement system set by the Contracting Authority for the project)
Monthly check of partners’ accountancy files (Prima Nota) and supporting documents:
- Check of correctness of all information provided: description of expenditure, amount, budget heading, etc.
- Cross-check of the information provided in the monthly accountancy file vs. supporting documents and verification of the correctness of supporting documents (e.g. that in each expenditure supporting doc is included project code, CUP number, etc.)
Collection and check of the correctness of “administrative deliverables”, i.e. for example
- staff contracts and timesheets,
- partners’ provisions related to per diem,
- procurement procedures’ document and contracts
- subgrants procedures’ documents as CfPs, application received, minutes of evaluation & selection, narrative and financial reports, etc.
Monitoring of the status of expenditure for each partner:
- detecting timely underspending and overspending situations
- Informing and warning partners about trend deviations from the spending plan
All above tasks shall be carried out in close coordination with the Project Coordinator and the Project Finance Manager, with whom a timely exchange of information will be assured
The Consultant Expert is expected to be available immediately after the signature of the service contract and remain available on on-going basis for the whole duration of the project, until August 2023.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES – CONSULTANT EXPERT REQUIRED PROFILE
Minimum required qualifications and experience
- University degree or equivalent since minimum 5 years
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- At least 5 years’ experience in projects/grant management of international cooperation projects, including support to / responsibility of coordination, administration, monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge of project cycle, monitoring methods /techniques, strategic planning and development cooperation projects
- Knowledge of the EU cooperation system and experience in project management, coordination, monitoring of EU-funded projects
- Analytical and report writing skills
- Fluent knowledge of Italian, Spanish and French
- Knowledge / experience of ENPI/ENI CBC MED Programmes
- Knowledge / experience of international projects in the field of sustainable tourism
- Knowledge of written and spoken Arabic language.
Qualifications and experiences shall be demonstrated through the following documents to submit with the offer:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Explanatory note demonstrating the consistency of the professional and educational background to the required skills and competencies
- Any other references, web links, reports, papers or other documents that demonstrate the familiarity of the consultant expert with the subjects of the present assignment (Optional).
CONTRACT, OFFER SUBMISSION AND AWARD SPECIFICATIONS
Description of the contract
Service Contract for: External Support for Project administration and monitoring, of the ENICBCMED Project RESTART MED!, according to the Terms of References indicated in the Annex A of the Tender Dossier /Invitation to Bid document.
Submission of the offer and deadline for submission
Offers have to be sent in electronic version via e-mail to the following CISP contacts:
indicating in the object of the e-mail: “External Support Services for Project admin and monitoring RESTART MED!” –Procedure RESTART MED! 01/2021”
The offers must include all documents required at the point d) Content and presentation of the offer of the Invitation to Bid document, downloadable at: http://developmentofpeoples.org/uploads/tenders/tendersITB_Support_to_Project_admin_monitoring_-_Restart_Med%21.pdf
All requested offer documents, including any other supporting document, can be submitted either as attachments to the e-mail or through a permanent cloud service such as DropBox or Google Drive, including the link in the e-mail.
The deadline for the submission of offers is at 20th August 2021 at 2:00 PM CET
FAQ and answers are published here: http://developmentofpeoples.org/tenders/notice