Private Partnership and Communication Senior Officer – Italia
As part of the Business Development Department, the Private Partnership and Communication Senior Officer (PPCSO) will support the development and management of private partnership (mainly Bulgari and other big corporates and major donors) in liaison with SC It Portfolio Department, Corporate and Major Donors team.
This function shall also serve as gateway for SC It communication and marketing staff and will ensure a smooth communication and exchange of information between the IP&A and the rest of the organization, guaranteeing that quality information and communication materials are developed and shared timely, and that SC It funded projects get high visibility.
The PPCSO is expected to lead on the generation of ideas and drive content forward, providing compelling case studies and information as well as spotting strong stories for internal and external sharing and dissemination.
The PPCSO will be also responsible for training Save the Children marketing and comms staff (both SC Italy and SCI) on SC IT IP&A programmatic priorities and private donor requirements.
Support the development and management of the Bulgari Global Partnership
• Ensure a general oversight of Bulgari funded projects at global level in coordination with the Corporate Department and Global Account Manager ensuring that Bulgari allocations are compliant with donor expectations and guidelines
• Support corporate department in managing and meeting donor expectations and requirements.
• Liaise with SC Members Domestic programs in key SC markets to define budget allocations, identify opportunities for programs to be supported by Bulgari and ensure compliance with Donor’s expectations
• Oversee collecting members domestic and non-SC It portfolio country programs, reviewing members’ budget, proposals and reporting ensuring minimum quality standards and contributing to the review the SC It members agreements led by finance/legal department
• Development of the annual global report on program achievements with the support of the PI Info comms team.
• Support the development of the financial global donor report by providing the finance team with budget and actuals of members’ domestic programs
• Update (once per year) Bulgari funded programs’ total reach with the support of the MEAL team
• Maintain a general oversight on Youth Empowerment Bulgari Programmes supporting the identification of stories and case studies, sharing of best practices among YEB COs and ensuring that the main programmes achievements are captured and shared with the donor.
• Contribute to the Development of the Program/Projects overarching content and communication and liaise with SC It content hub and COs to ensure compliance on Donors’ comms, reporting and visibility requirements.
• Identify the best stories to be used for comms and media purposes and share the raw comms materials with corporate team and content hub for the improvement and finalization
• Lead on the definition of field visit calendar to ensure the best matching of COs programs visibility with donor’s expectation in coordination with Corporate team
• Liaise with the CO to define field visit itinerary, budget and logistics maintaining a supervision of comms materials to be prepared before and after the visit in coordination with Corporate team
• Support the IP&A Director for the Bulgari Steering Committee meeting.
Support the development and management of private partners
• Support the Head of Department to ensure that opportunities from private partners are aligned to our strategic priorities and that information shared with prospective partners reflects organizational priorities and needs
• Act as focal point for fundraising teams proactively providing up-to-date, engaging information on strategic priorities and opportunities for new programme partnerships with private donors.
• Support the Head of Department to facilitate cross department working between SC It International Programmes and fundraising teams to identify new innovations for development outcomes for which private sector can work with SC to deliver
• Ensure the timely development and submission of project summaries, cost examples and report summaries related to corporate and major donors portfolio
Info comms management
• Coordinate the creation of high quality, accurate and compelling written materials about our existing programmes, priorities and strategies to help the fundraising, advocacy and portfolio teams to engage existing and prospective partners and stakeholders
• Supervise the work to be done by the Info comms officer for the development of SC Italy annual report
• Maintain an overview and coordination on media and donors field visits