HR Generalist – Italia
Area: Human Resources
Direct Supervisor: HR Manager
Contract : 1 year
Status: Full Time
Compensation: 1.180/1.250 Based on experience
The Human Resource Generalist will support the HR Manager in the running of the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, leave, organizing trainings, and enforcing Still I Rise policies and practices for the HQ and the programs
The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Conduct or acquire background checks, reference checks and issuing employment contracts when necessary
- Conduct employee onboarding
- Perform routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety;
- Assists the HR manager in conducting HR related surveys and implementing corrective actions
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Assist the HR manager in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
- Assist HR Manager with all the activities related to Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Learning and Development and Compensation&Benefit
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Support the HR Manager in restructuring of existing HR Analytics systems
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Maintain compliance with Italian and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports
- Coordinate with the local Administration/Program Officers to implement or improve processes and practices in the HR function
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent English skills
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least one year of human resource management experience preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are invited to submit their application including their CV and a motivational letter by emailing:
email@example.com and specifying the object “HR GENERALIST”
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.