EMERGENCY ONG Onlus sta selezionando un/a Field Procurement Manager da inserire nella sua operatività in Afghanistan Sudan Uganda . Durata 6 mesi. Scadenza candidature 31/10/2022
Field Procurement Manager
COUNTRIES Afghanistan, Sudan, Uganda
REQUIRED LANGUAGES English
TYPE OF CONTRACT Collaboration contract – paid (6 months).
NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS Experience in the management of procurement procedures above 60 thousand euros
Following up on its Strategic Plan, EMERGENCY is seeking for a Field Procurement Manager, who will work in the field with the aim to ensures, at Country level, the full implementation of EMERGENCY Procurement Procedures defined in the Financial and Administrative Manual, in compliance with the principle of Segregation of Duties.
The Field Procurement Manager will be in charge of planning and executing the procurement processes from Vendor Sourcing via Local Market Assessment (LMA) to Negotiation Phase and Supply Contract Signing.
He/she will work in strict collaboration and in support of all departments in order to meet the current and future needs of the Programme in the most efficient and effective way.
He/she will establish, develop and manage a team of national Procurement Officers:
- guaranteeing their adequate education and training on the job
- defining their main tasks and objectives
- supervising and supporting their job
Direct Reporting to Afghanistan Country Director
Functional Reporting to HQ Field Procurement Coordinator
MAIN TASK AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Ensure the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the Country Acquisition Plans to fulfil the approved yearly Country Budget, segmented into discrete categories of goods and services, in accordance with the Procurement Policies defined in the Administrative and Financial Manual, and in a timely and efficient way;
- Ensure the definition and implementation of Procurement Strategies individually tailored to each specific category, to execute the Country Acquisition Plan, in collaboration with all the departments interested in purchasing of goods or services;
- Execute the Procurement Process at each stage:
- Preparation of documents (Invitation Letter and Contracts);
- Identification and invitation of suppliers
- Evaluation of offers and comparative analysis
- Contract signing
- Lead the Sourcing Process by conducting Local Market Assessment (LMA) and Supplier Audit (MQAS), seeking for eligible vendor compliant with the Essential Requirements in term of Ethical Standard, appropriate Economical and Financial Capability, adequate Professional and Technical Skills, and Quality Standard;
- Ensure the implementation of the Vendor Management System (Vendor List) with:
- Vendor reference details,
- Purchasing and accounts payable history,
- Key Performance Indicators toward contract obligation;
- Be responsible, at country level, for the development of Pricing Structures and Comparative Analysis Model based on technical, qualitative and economic criteria to award the supplies in compliance with the principles of:
- Best Value for Money,
- Fairness, integrity and transparency,
- Effective competition;
- Be responsible for the proper filing of all tender documents
- Degree in Economics or related disciplines;
- Master’s degree/Master’s degree in Management, Procurement or equivalent will be a plus
- At least 2 years’ continuous experience in managing procurement procedures (above €60,000)
- Experience in managing international tenders above €300,000
- Experience in procurement management in the field will be a plus
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to relate to and manage suppliers
- Excellent knowledge of donor procurement procedures (ECHO, UN OCHA)
- Familiarity with procurement laws and regulations; understanding of standard contract terms and conditions to mitigate legal risk
- Fluent knowledge of English (C1 level)
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team and deal with multicultural environments.
6 months stay abroad including a period of paid leave to be taken at the end of the mission in agreement with the Country Director.