AICS – sede di Khartoum sta selezionando un/a Project Officer – Women’s Empowerment for Resilience, Inclusion, Sustainability and Environment – National da inserire nella sua operatività in Sudan . Durata 12 mesi. Scadenza candidature 24/11/2022
Project Officer – Women’s Empowerment for Resilience, Inclusion, Sustainability and Environment – National
Summary of key functions:
- Effective and accurate management support to project activities, including preparation of relevant logistic and procurement actions.
- Administration support to the PMU and regular interaction with AICS offices in Sudan (e.g. offices’ expenses);
- Facilitate relations and information sharing with counterparts, organize meetings for the Team Leader/Program Technical Coordinator.
Assist the effective implementation of the project and procedures for:
- Follow up of project activities, financial and technical reporting, following AICS and EU procedures;
- Supervise and coordinate the tasks’ performance of the State Project Officers;
- Assist the supervision of implementing partners’ activities in Khartoum and in the other States;
- In consultation with the PMU, contribute to setting targets and monitoring project results and progress;
- Assist the Team Leader/Program Technical Coordinator in the organization, preparation and archiving of procurement-related documentation for services, supply and grants – hard and soft copies (terms of reference, tender dossiers, contracts, addenda, administrative notes, and all the other relevant documents);
- Support the PMU in adopting the internal expenditures’ control system.