Fondazione L’Albero della Vita onlus sta selezionando un/a Project coordinator da inserire nella sua operatività in Italia . Durata 12 mesi. Scadenza candidature 29/12/2022
Fondazione L’Albero Della Vita (FADV) is an international development organization with the headquarter in Milan. Since 2006, FADV is operating with the primary objective of promoting and protecting children rights along with improving the quality of living conditions of the marginalized people, with special focus on children and women.
The project DAY Democratic Activation of Youth is co-financed by the European commission, CERV program; it focuses on youth participation in the democratic process at local level. It’s implemented in Naples with some actions at national and European level. The project involves schools, local authorities and the Municipality of Naples to pilot and systematize an effective youth participation mechanism.
Overall purpose of the role:
The project coordinator has to ensure the correct implementation, monitoring and reporting of all the activities of the project. The role requires strong leadership, project management experience and good organizational skills, as well as a sound knowledge of child rights and child participation. She/He has expertise of evaluation methodologies. S/he will be coordinating with public and private stakeholders at local, national and European level to contribute to FADV child participation strategy development.
The project coordinator has to adhere to Fondazione L’Albero della Vita’s child safeguarding policy.
Duty station: Naples, availability to travel in Europe.
Starting date: 01/02/2023
Contract duration: 1 year
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Coordinate the planning and execution of project activities in order to achieve objectives and results within the defined project timeframes;
- Responsible for the planning, daily management, and implementation of the project;
- Supervise and support the partnership in achieving the outcomes;
- Facilitate the capacity building and field based advocacy activities;
- Responsible for the timely submission to the Donor of project narrative and financial reporting;
- Responsible for driving the pilot evaluation applying MEAL strategy defined with the expert partner;
- Ensure the compliance of the action with the donors’ rules and regulations, in collaboration with quality assurance manager, administrative unit and the communication unit;
- Support the communication unit to ensure proper visibility and to promote project tasks as foreseen;
- Cooperate with FADV HQ to strengthen the network with public and private stakeholders in Naples;
- Contribute to the analysis of children participation within the national context.
Education & training:
Master’s degree or equivalent in Humanities or Economics and preferably a Specializing Master in Project Management.
- A minimum of five years of work experience in public grants coordination;
- A minimum of two year of work experience in managing projects on child rights and child participation;
- Professional experience of planning and managing in humanitarian and social initiatives;
- Successful experience as partnerships mediator.
Skills & knowledge:
- Good knowledge of European Commission implementing and reporting requirement system;
- Fluent English, written and oral;
- Cultural and gender sensitivity.
Invio candidature a firstname.lastname@example.org