Fondazione CESVI sta selezionando un/a Administrator da inserire nella sua operatività in Colombia e Venezuela . Durata 6 mesi, rinnovabili. Scadenza candidature 18/12/2022
Cesvi is working in Colombia since 2019 in close coordination with the program in Venezuela, supporting Venezuelan migrants, refugees, and host communities, with a focus on protection and livelihood sectors. Cesvi started in July a project funded by AICS in Santa Marta and Barranquilla aimed at ensuring the socio-economic inclusion of Venezuelan migrant and refugee women.
The Venezuela-Colombia mission is managed by a Head of Mission (HoM) based in Caracas (Venezuela) and a Regional Administrator based in Santa Marta (Colombia).
The collaboration will start in January 2023.
The main duty station will be Santa Marta (Colombia)
The Administrator will respond to Colombia-Venezuela Regional Administrator and will work in close collaboration with the Administrative Accountant Coordinators at the HQ level and the Project Manager of the AICS project.
The Administrator will manage local finance and admin staff in Colombia, especially for the AICS project.
The Administrator is in charge of the punctual financial management & control, accounting, and financial reporting to Cesvi HQ, donors, and other stakeholders and promotes cost-effectiveness in project activity implementation.
Main tasks and duties:
o Financial monitoring of projects implemented in Colombia
o Updating the Prime entry and Balance Forecast Update (BFU) on a monthly basis for AICS project
o Every two months, submission of BFU to the HQ in collaboration with the AICS PM and under the supervision of the HoM
o Supervise local admin staff for the management of petty cash, cash book, and bank books and signed (after verification) the reconciliation
o Prepare a draft of interim financial reports and final financial reports of AICS project
o Assist AICS PM in the preparation of the cash flow needed and the Requests for Funds to the HQ or Requests for Payment
o Assist AICS PM in the preparation of the procurement plan for yearly project management, its update, and related procedures
o Organize training meetings on administrative procedures (for partners and local staff)
o Support PM/HoM in drafting new proposals
o Donors’ Audit and Expenditure verification and Country Audit for registration: Supervise the organization of Donor’s Audit requests and Expenditure verification in coordination with HQ, according to Cesvi external audit procedure
o Support the efficient office management
o Guarantee the correct HR management for local staff: supervise that staff contracts are defined according to local laws, revision of the monthly payroll and salary payments, and verify the correct allocation of staff costs
o Apply Cesvi internal procedures in the Countries and contribute to their update and improvement in collaboration with the HoM and HQ
o Supervise that contracts are regularly registered by the competent authorities and that taxes and social insurance are deducted and deposited according to national tax regulation
o Update Share costs plan on a quarterly basis in strict collaboration with HoM and Regional Administrator when required
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years experience in financial and administrative management of cooperation and development projects
- Good knowledge of main donors’ administrative rules and procurement procedures, in particular AICS procedures;
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Italian, English and Spanish;
- Strong budgeting,financial management and Accountancy skills;
- Ability to prepare financial reports/ new budget proposal/ forecast and financial planning;
- Experience in managing grant contracts;
- Communication skills with ability to work closely and support with CESVI local, expatriate staff and partners;
- Solid diplomatic skills: ability to manage a variety of internal and external relationships, especially with partners;
- Highly result oriented with the ability to manage workload and stress;
- Self-motivated, able to take initiative, resilient and able to work independently;
- Cross cultural awareness, sensitivity, and patience;
- Very flexible and with a positive attitude;
- Computer literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office Programmes such as Word, Excel and TEAMS as well as accounting packages & other database competencies;
- Prior experience in Latin America & Caribbean area;
- Experience in reinforcing existing procedures and systems for financial management and control, and review them for efficiency when appropriate;
- Skills in developing, delivering and evaluating training for staff members;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
GROSS SALARY RANGE € 2.700 – € 2.900 PER MONTH
€ 300 MONTHLY HOUSE ALLOWANCE IN COLOMBIA
FULL HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE
1 ROUND TRIP FLIGHT EVERY 12 MONTHS OF COLLABORATION
Cesvi has a zero-tolerance approach to any harm to, or exploitation of, a child or a vulnerable adult by any of our staff, related persons or partners.
Cesvi’s commitment to being a safe organization begins with the staff recruitment process which includes meticulous checks, such as criminal records checks or check disclosure of previous convictions, to ensure children and vulnerable people are safeguarded and abuse is prevented. Safeguarding checks are part of the selection process performance.
Cesvi pays particular attention to safeguarding the health of all the human resources of the Organisation. Therefore, in order to protect its staff, an assessment of their suitability for the position in each mission is carried out before departure. Such assessment is done by the Occupational Doctor of the Organisation, who will also examine the vaccination coverage, including the anti-Covid19 vaccination.
Please note: due to the high number of applications we receive we are unable to provide feedback if unsuccessful at the applicant stage. Only short-listed candidates will be updated on the status of their applications.