SOLETERRE – STRATEGIE DI PACE sta selezionando un/a Amministratore/trice Paese da inserire nella sua operatività in Ucraina . Durata da definire a seconda della disponibilità. Scadenza candidature 31/01/2023
Soleterre (www.soleterre.org) is a non-profit foundation that works towards the recognition and application of the right to health in its broadest meaning. For this reason, in addition to providing medical care and assistance, it is committed to safeguarding and promoting psychophysical well-being for everyone, at any age and in any part of the world.
The Admin and Finance Manager will be in charge of overseeing the sound financial, accounting and budgetary management of the mission as well as the auditing of the projects in Ukraine.
The incumbent will be based in Kyiv and will report to the Project Managers, Head of Mission and Emergency Coordinator.
Accounting and general administrative tasks.
• Ensure the proper financial reporting in compliance with donor requirements and timeframe of the programs;
• Ensure the accuracy of the financial documents;
• Review all payment requests for goods and services. Ensure payment request packages are accurate, complete, and in compliance with applicable financial regulations, policies, and administrative practices and guidelines;
• Registration of the expenses in the Soleterre accountability system;
• Opening, management and closure of bank accounts;
• Management and reconciliation of cash flows (cash and bank) and production of monthly reports;
• Support in drafting project budgets and the analysis/management of cofounding;
• Support the monitoring of financial performances, by elaborating monitoring reports and providing necessary financial information and analysis;
• Management of goods and property of Soleterre in Ukraine;
• Contribution in the definition and updating of administrative procedures in line with national regulation, donors and Soleterre internal procedures;
• Responsible for the accurate payment of taxes in line with national regulation and donors procedures;
Administrative and human resources management.
• Contribution in the definition of needed administrative staff in the Country;
• Providing training to administrative staff in the Country about admin and finance rules and procedure;
• Overseeing the management of human resources in the Country (contracts and payments) in line with national regulations;
• Coordination of the administrative unit in collaboration with the Head of Mission.
– Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Public Administration or similar discipline.
– Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an equivalent position (i.e. in a fast-paced and dynamic office environment). Additional relevant experience may substitute for the degrees mentioned above.
– Knowledge of accountability tools and double entry system.
– Excellent computer software skills in MS Excel.
– Familiarity with general accounting principles, grant administration, and procurement processes.
– Familiarity with financial principle of Soleterre main donors (AICS, UE, Foundations)
– Capacity of working both individually and as part of a team and creating a supportive working relationship among all project teams.
– Excellent in both oral and written English. Knowledge of Italian and/or Ukrainian will be considered an asset.
– Adherence with the values of Soleterre.
What we offer
– Full-time position.
– Salary defined based on experience and on the typology of contract proposed.
– Contract duration: to be defined depending on availability.
How to apply: send CV and cover letter to email@example.com specifying AMM_UKR-22 in the subject line.
Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.