Fondazione AVSI sta selezionando un/a Project Manager da inserire nella sua operatività in Ucraina . Durata 12 months mesi. Scadenza candidature 20/01/2023
Duty Station: Poltava
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Designing quarterly, and monthly workplans and proposing updates and amendment as needed
• Monitoring the implementation of work plans directly and with staff and technical specialists, through regular visits to project sites of activities.
• Budget management in coordination with the operation and finance including budget forecast and follow up.
• Correctly implement the Donor’s and AVSI administrative and financial procedures ensuring compliance with the support of the AVSI operation.
• Responsible for the project reporting (narrative and financial) in line with donor requirements.
• Providing regular reporting to Program and Operation.
• Ensuring timely correct reporting to Sector or Interagency in coordination with MEAL Department.
• Implementation of the Program’s monitoring system in collaboration with the M&E, outreach and Accountability and Capacity building and Design/Validate the Program’s monitoring tools and analysis of the collected data.
• Supervising the project team including goals setting, mid and end year evaluation.
• Provide technical direction to education team, and ensure quality result
• Engage with project stakeholders including consortium members for synergies and standardization of approaches
• Perform other duties within area of responsibility, as requested by the supervisor
Education: Advance degree in Education, Social Sciences or any other relevant field
• Minimum 3 years working experience in project implementation working on humanitarian/recovery programs in insecure, complex and volatile environments
• Minimum 3 years working experience in Education in Emergency sector
Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Required skills and experiences
• Sound experience in providing education in emergency technical support to a wide array of partners and facilitators
• Knowledge (theory and practice) of all stages of the project cycle management
• Excellent reporting and writing skills
• Technical expertise in education, youth, adolescence, peacebuilding, teacher education, socio-emotional awareness and learning
• Experience with remote management, assessments and project start-ups
• Sound experience in qualitative evaluation, participatory planning, stakeholder analysis and quantitative analysis
• Prior knowledge and experience in using mobile data collection tools for resource-limited settings (i.e. Kobo toolbox) considered a distinguished asset
• Excellent experience in report writing, both of short briefs and in-depth
• Excellent organizational skill functional to perform under minimal supervision
• Willingness to work under tight schedules
• Aptitude to field work with ability to travel with short notice
• Computer literacy with proficient use of MS Office suite (especially MS Excel)
• Proactive person willing to take initiative
• Flexibility and problem solving attitude
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation, coaching and capacity building as well as ability to work with diverse teams
• Team-working skills and provide support to multiple staffs
• Able to work under pressure and under strict deadlines
• Identify him/herself with the mission, vision and values of AVSI Foundation