EMERGENCY’s HR Department is always seeking to strengthen the Organisation by hiring the most suitable and motivated people to reach the goal of providing high specialised, free-of-charge medical and surgical assistance to the victims of war, landmines, and poverty.
You will help the HR team achieve this goal by sourcing, identifying, screening and interviewing candidates for EMERGENCY’s offices and humanitarian projects across the world, as well as developing recruitment initiatives related to process improvement, employer branding and Equity, Diversity & Inclusion.
Covering this role you will be part of the HR Department in Milan, reporting to Recruiting & Development Coordinator in charge of the Recruitment Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES
• Provide input to ensure that teams consist of diverse, qualified individuals
• Ensure that staffing needs are being met with a long-term strategy in mind
• Devise and implement sourcing strategies, such as an employer branding initiative, to build pipelines for potential applicants
• Together with the HR Recruiting & Development Coordinator, design and implement end-to-end recruitment process to ensure a positive experience for candidates
• Establish close relationship with Managers and/or Coordinators of each Department to ensure clear expectations for candidates and interviewers and collaborate with them to identify staffing needs and candidate selection criteria
• Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
• Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
• Hire the most-suitable candidates for each vacancy, which includes reviewing applications, sourcing candidates, job posting, conducting interviews and following up with candidates
• Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
• Maintain records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
• Keep the recruitment data analysis files and systems up to date.
• Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in human resources management or similar field
• More than five years of experience in a talent acquisition or similar role
• Experience in full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
• Proficiency with social media, ATS, and professional networks
• Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with HR trends
• Excellent written/oral communication and public presentation skills
• Strong team player
• Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills for working closely with others across various departments
• Fluency in English and Italian. Other languages are a plus
• Commitment to EMERGENCY’s mission and values
• High level of integrity and experience dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.