SOLETERRE – STRATEGIE DI PACE sta selezionando un/a Project Manager da inserire nella sua operatività in Ucraina . Durata da definirsi in base alla disponibilità. Scadenza candidature 31/03/2023
Soleterre (www.soleterre.org) is a non-profit foundation that works towards the recognition and application of the right to health in its broadest meaning. For this reason, in addition to providing medical care and assistance, it is committed to safeguarding and promoting psychophysical well-being for everyone, at any age and in any part of the world.
The Project Manager is in charge of the proper execution of all the activities and the economic and financial management of the project entrusted to him/her.
The incumbent will be based in Kyiv and will report to the Head of Mission and Emergency Coordinator.
He/she talks to donors and institutional stakeholders, within the scope of project activities; acts on the basis of the indications provided by Head of Mission and the Emergency Coordinator and helps to set the strategies of Soleterre in the country and to develop new projects.
He/she is responsible for the economic and financial direction and management of the assigned project and all phases of its implementation, ensuring the achievement of objectives and outcomes
– Identifies the project management organization and business processes (roles, procedures and decision systems, business processes, work methods);
– Participates in regular meetings with partners and representatives of local support networks for the coordination and organization of project activities.
– Elaborates, manages and monitors the general and monthly planning of project activities, as well as the related economic and financial planning based on the funds received from the donor;
– In coordination with local partners and project staff, oversees the procurement of all goods, works and services needed for the project
– Is responsible for project documentation up to conclusion and delivery to Head of Mission or Emergency Coordinator in Ukraine, obtaining detailed delivery proof.
– Is responsible for the proper administrative management of the project and supervises and monitors the preparation of the accounting documents for the interim and final financial statements requested by donors;
– Transmits to the Head of Mission the monthly reports on the project activity, the monitoring reports and the final report with the evaluation of the experience and the indications for new projects;
– Provides the Communication Department, upon request or in particularly significant cases, with information about the field of intervention and activities;
– Transmits to the Head of Mission photo and filmed documentation of the activities, with description of the content;
PM manages the human resources within the project and evaluates their work.
– Identifies local personnel needs and manage the contractual relationship based on the indications of the Human Resources Department;
– Coordinates project staff and drive employee placement, learning, training, growth and responsibility, inform the Head of Mission on trained local staff;
– Supervises, motivates and evaluates staff and drive cohesiveness.
– Degree in Degree in Social Studies, Humanities, International Relations, or similar discipline.
– Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in an equivalent position (i.e. in a fast-paced and dynamic office environment). Additional relevant experience may substitute for the degrees mentioned above.
– – Excellent knowledge of document analysis, observation, analysis and processing.
– Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with local authorities.
– Excellent computer software skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook).
– Familiarity with main donors (AICS, UE, UN Agencies…).
– Capacity of working both individually and as part of a team and creating a supportive working relationship among all project teams.
– Excellent in both oral and written English. Knowledge of Italian and/or Ukrainian will be considered an asset.
– Adherence with the values of Soleterre.
What we offer
– Full-time position.
– Salary defined based on experience and on the typology of contract proposed.
– Contract duration: to be defined depending on availability.
How to apply: send CV and cover letter to email@example.com specifying PM_UKR-23 in the subject line within 31st march 2023. Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.