EMERGENCY ONG ONLUS sta selezionando un/a Trusts and Foundations Grant Management Officer da inserire nella sua operatività in Italia. Durata 12 mesi. Tipo contratto: Tempo det. Scadenza candidature 16/06/2023
English and Italian
TIPOLOGIA DI CONTRATTO
Paid – 1 year fixed term
Minimum 3 years of previous experience in PCM with main donors (OCHA, MAECI, DEVCO, UNHCR), either as field officer or in the Head Office
The Trusts and Foundations Grants Officer will be part of the Trusts and Foundations Office in the Milan Head Office. He/She will be responsible for the project cycle management with different foundations, both Italian and international ones. He/She will be working in collaboration with other relevant departments and with the field staff. Alongside with the other office members, he/she will support the projects’ planning, management and monitoring.
The Trusts and Foundations Grants Management Officer will report to the Trusts and Foundations Manager and the work location is in Milan – remote working applications will not be taken into account.
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES
- Work in coordination and support of the Trusts and Foundations Manager and field staff for the implementation of projects’ activities and the compliance with donors’ requirements in terms of sources of information, procedures, rules and regulations, etc.;
- Work in coordination with other relevant departments in order to ensure the compliance with the project proposal and with the rules and regulations of the donors;
- Monitoring and supervision of funded projects from the Head Office with field missions when needed;
- Be responsible for all narrative and financial reporting as per the donor’s guidelines;
- Cooperate and support all activities of the Trusts and Foundations Office which include but are not limited to: drafting proposal, reporting, benchmarking research, communication with donors, etc.;
- Ensure a smooth communication with donors’ officers and representatives.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in Project Cycle Management with main donors (OCHA, MAECI, DEVCO, UNHCR), either as field officer or in the Head Office;
- Minimum of 2 years field experience is a strong asset;
- Experience with Italian and International foundations will be considered a strong asset.
- Fluent Italian, English (min. level C1) both in writing and speaking;
- Fluency in French and/or German will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of the Office package, with particular relevance for Excel;
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation tools;
- Experience in budget controlling and financial monitoring;
- Attitude to teamwork and working under pressure, respecting short deadlines;
- Availability to perform field visit with short notice including in crisis countries.