STILL I RISE sta selezionando un/a Fundraising Director da inserire nella sua operatività in Italia Spagna Portogallo. Durata 6 mesi. Tipo contratto: Da definire Scadenza candidature 31/05/2023
- Department: Fundraising
- Area: Fundraising
- Location: Remote
- Supervisor: CFRO
- Contract: Fixed term (with possibility of extension)
- Status: Full-Time
- Compensation: based on experience
Contract Terms & Salary compensations will vary and be defined on the basis of local employment rates in accordance with the position grade and experience.
Still I Rise, an international NGO, works towards development and the realisation of humanitarian projects aiming at providing education and support to refugee children and youth, is looking for a Fundraising Director. The selected candidate will provide strategic leadership focusing on engagement within the fundraising framework, and direction and management of the fundraising team, in order to develop income streams originated both by individuals, corporates, institutions, private and public events.
- Represent Still I Rise and act as primary spokesperson for all aspects concerning the Organisations’ fundraising activities (festivals, companies, public relations, marketing & events) within the italian territory
- Providing crucial support in strategic decision-making for the CFRO by acting as a primary source of information and providing specialised expertise and knowledge
- Assist in a smooth transition of the Fundraising Department’s overall strategic objectives and tasks to CFRO with relevant best practices and knowledge learned, in addition to the data gathered
- Collaborate with the CFRO and the Executive Team on general improvements of the Department towards the achievement of objectives
- In collaboration with the CFRO, ensure that the organisation’s vision, mission and values are supported and communicated through a common approach
- Develop and implement appropriate fundraising and communication strategies in collaboration with relevant managers to support SIR’s strategic plan towards major donors and corporates
- Provide the necessary guidance and tools to engage stakeholders, in terms of communication, public relations and marketing with respect to SIR’s activities and projects on the Italian market
- Represent SIR in its external contacts and disseminate, both internally and externally, a culture oriented towards the promotion and sharing of SIR’s mission and values
- Broaden the base of large donors, companies and institutions also through its own relational skills
- Identify and propose tools, best practices, and methodologies as well as innovative online and offline fundraising techniques to expand the network of large donors and corporations
- Maintain correspondence with existing and potential big donors & corporate, ensuring all donor care practices are carried out to the highest standards and efficiently, nurturing relationships towards the expansion of donors’ contacts’ portfolio
- Coordinate the planning, design and finalise the necessary marketing and communications material, to represent and promote Still I Rise mission, vision and values to expand the network of corporate and big donors
- Develop and maintain a big donors and corporate database (CRM) to track and analyse the giving patterns of corporate and big donors
- Draft and present in collaboration with the necessary team members and CFRO, weekly impact reports and other materials to communicate the value of Still I Rise’s work to potential corporate and big donors, reporting on achievements, challenges and development opportunities
- Plan and execute events and activities that engage corporate and big donors and raise awareness of Still I Rise’s mission, propose new and potential profitable ideas, in collaboration with the Events Manager and rest of the team
- Manage relationships with current corporate and big donors, including regular communication, reporting, and recognition, and conduct outreach to expand the contacts portfolio
- Develop best practices, policies, SOPs, and support material to ensure due diligence & compliance with all legal and ethical standards related to corporate and big donor giving are carried out to the highest standards.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- University degree or master’s degree in line with the position
- Experience gained mainly in the fundraising area, preferably in the non-profit sector.
- Experience in business development, strategic and operational marketing is also considered relevant.
- Full ownership of the organisation’s mission
- Strategic vision and ability to transform strategies into action plans
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Italian is considered an additional asset
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, including a copy of their CV, Cover Letter, and a written authorization to personal data processing, by sending an email, indicating in the subject “***FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR***”, to the address: email@example.com.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in Still I Rise.