MEDICI SENZA FRONTIERE sta selezionando un/a Project Manager – New Office da inserire nella sua operatività in Italia. Durata 12 mesi. Tipo contratto: Tempo det. Scadenza candidature 07/07/2023
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is a leading international independent medical humanitarian organisation, dedicated to providing expert medical relief to vulnerable populations at times of conflict or disaster. In over 71 countries worldwide, MSF provides both life-saving emergency relief and longer-term assistance to make basic healthcare services available to the most vulnerable or excluded communities.
The Italian section of MSF contributes to the International MSF movement through human resources, fundraising, communication, support to field operations and programmes.
The scope of the position is is to supervise all activities related to the association’s change of office location in Rome.
The work must be in line with our model of working and must guarantee legal compliance and the respect of deadlines and commitments for the moving from our current location.
The project manager provides oversight of activities pertaining to the association’s headquarters change, interfacing with construction managers, headquarters staff, and companies contracted to perform the work and move materials.
– Define a project timetable and ensure adherence to deadlines
– Represent the point of reference and liaison between MSF Italy and the external stakeholders involved in the project including among others: estate agency, architects / construction management, public administration, firms in charge of the execution of the works
– Design and coordinate a plan for divestment of obsolete materials/paper archives, taking care of its implementation prior to the move
– Design and coordinate a relocation plan and oversee its implementation.
– Maintain the staff in Rome updated about the relocation plan progress, and the tasks everyone has to perform. Communicate with all staff in Rome about the relocation plan.
– Monitor compliance with regulations required by law by taking care of relations with the public administration and other stakeholders for work permits, any attestations of compliance with plant regulations, work safety etc.
– Verify purchases of materials and supplies such as furniture, electrical equipment etc., overseeing the processes of delivery and logistical arrangement within the rooms
– Contribute to the drafting of MSF Italy’s environmental impact minimization policy
Key Requirement /Education & Experience
- Engineering or architectural degree
- Experience of at least 5 years construction site management and/or engineering project management from design to construction.
- Behavioral flexibility
- Emotion and stress management
- Result and quality orientation
- Planning and organization
- Initiative and innovation
Added value/ asset
- Experience in office design
- Similar past experience in managing relocations
- PMP/PRINCE2 certifications
- LEED or BREEAM Certification
- Fixed term contract of 12 months. Level I of Italian CCNL Commercio.
- Gross Annual Salary: from 32.410 to 39.130 Euros. The salary will be determined based on the experience of the selected candidate.
- Starting date: August\September 2023
- Location: MSF Italy Rome office, and from home