ASSOCIAZIONE PRO TERRA SANCTA sta selezionando un/a Digital marketing fundraising da inserire nella sua operatività in Italia. Tipo contratto: Da definire Scadenza candidature 20/08/2023
Organization: Association pro Terra Sancta is a no-profit organization (NGO) that carries out projects to preserve cultural heritage, support local communities and bring aid in hu-manitarian emergencies. The association is present in the Middle East. Marketing, commu-nication and fundraising is at worldwide level and implemented in five languages (Italian, English, Spanish, German, and French). www.proterrasancta.org
Position: digital marketing for international fundraising, duty station Milan.
Contract: Contract type to be determined based on prior experience
– Support preparation of digital marketing strategy with an international focus and imple-mentation of digital marketing plan lead acquisition and nurturing.
– Create campaigns/landing pages (content and graphics) according to timeline; e-mail marketing and newsletter, coordinating activities with communication.
– Help increasing one off and regular donors through omnichannel strategy.
– SMM and SEM campaign setting and monitoring.
– Campaign results analysis and report; monthly reporting to monitor KPIs.
– Monitoring of comparable and competitors for new marketing actions, with particular focus on international markets.
– Website updating, uploading contents in different languages, photos, videos; SEO opti-mization.
– Analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use data and analyze trends to support marketing strategy. Good knowledge of both inbound and outbound strategies.
– Knowledge of WordPress, MailUp, and tools for monitoring and statistical analysis such as QlikSense, Google analytics, social media insights, etc.; knowledge of SEO and SMM. Knowledge of graphic tools such as Canva, is an asset.
– Knowledge in managing clients/donors database, email campaigns, social media.
– Prior professional experience is appreciated.
– Excellent knowledge of Italian, English and/or Spanish written and spoken; German, French, Arabic represent an asset.
– Share and understanding of pro Terra Sancta social values and mission; experiences in either the Holy Land or Middle East are appreciated.
How to apply (closing date for application is 20/08/2023):
Curriculum Vitae + cover letter (English or Italian). If possible, list two reference person.
Send CV + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Key words: digital marketing, fundraising, lead generation, SEO, copywriting, analysis.