STILL I RISE ONG sta selezionando un/a INDIVIDUAL DONORS OFFICER & DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR da inserire nella sua operatività in Italia. Durata 6 mesi. Tipo contratto: Da definire Scadenza candidature 20/09/2023
INDIVIDUAL DONORS OFFICER & DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
- Department: Fundraising & Communication
- Location: Remote
- Supervisor: Donor Care Manager
- Contract: Fixed term (with possibility of extension)
- Status: Full-Time
- Compensation: EUR 1200-1300 monthly net, based on experience
Contract Terms & Salary compensations will vary and be defined on the basis of local employment rates in accordance with the position grade and experience.
Still I Rise, an international NGO, works towards development and the realization of humanitarian projects aiming at providing education and support to refugee children and youth, is looking for an Individual Donors Officer and database administrator to join the Fundraising Team of Still I Rise. As part of an ongoing growth strategy, the selected figure will be responsible for contributing to the development of individual fundraising with a particular focus in the digital and donor care area, as well as planning and implementing efficient actions that are integrated with all other fundraising activities.
- Support the Digital Fundraising Manager and donor care team in planning, preparing and delivering DEMs, newsletters and other content for regular and one-off donors.
- Promptly support individual donors by email, whatsapp or calls in case they have issues with their donation, if they want to run a fundraising campaign for us or for any other question they might have.
- In coordination with the fundraising team, develop, plan and implement donor care activities leading to donor acquisition and donor retention.
- Coordinate constantly with other colleagues in the fundraising and communications department, making sure information is shared and that department goals are met.
- Implement communication flows for prospect\lead (DEM, special digital appeals) via marketing automation platforms.
- Generate regular internal reports and analyze performance of digital fundraising activities.
- Produce impact reports for donors and other reports/materials as needed and/or requested.
- Be a proactive part of brainstorming new activities, campaigns, initiatives with the rest of the fundraising team.
- Support the database officer in updating, querying, importing to and exporting from our CRM.
- Manage the organization’s donor database, analyzing data, writing reports and offering interpretations.
- Regularly assess the results of implemented activities, using appropriate indicators and KPIs.
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in disciplines relevant to fundraising, marketing and communications or equivalent experience.
- Past experience of at least 2 years in Individual Fundraising, preferably with direct mailing and Database management experience.
- Experience of managing, cleaning and working on large datasets.
- Knowledge and previous experience of MyDonor database is a strong advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills, adherence to schedule and autonomy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent interpersonal and empathic skills, including direct phone relationship with donors, positivity and enthusiasm.
- Excellent computer skills in CRM for nonprofits.
- Excellent knowledge of office (Word, Excel, Power Point) knowledge of Canva is appreciated.
- Strong propensity for teamwork and proactivity.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluent written and oral proficiency in Italian (at least C1 level).
- Full written and oral proficiency in English (at least-C1 level).
- Fluency in Spanish is an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications via the the following link: https://stilliriseaps.teamtailor.com/jobs/3109752-individual-donors-officer-database-administrator
At Still I Rise, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We thrive on it for the benefit of our programs, our mission, and our community.
Please kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest in Still I Rise.