AICS sede di KHARTOUM sta selezionando un/a Programme Coordinator da inserire nella sua operatività in Sudan. Durata 12 mesi. Tipo contratto: Tempo det. Scadenza candidature 04/01/2024
PROGRAMME COORDINATOR (EXPERT MIDDLE) – 15/12303/2023
Ensuring effective project management of the assigned project by maintaining the delivery of appropriate technical, operational, financial and administrative outputs, while tracking the project progress through monitoring, evaluation and reporting;
2. Ensure full coordination with the contracting authority EU Delegation/Headquarter, the partner UN Women, and all the stakeholders ensuring the full alignment of the intervention to the national strategy and policies and the main international conventions;
3. Lead the interaction between the PMU and implementing partners’/service providers, with regards to programmatic and security matters; relations with the national authorities at federal and state level, and with regard to administrative, procurement, legal, and financial compliance;
4. Formulate and implement the Operational Plan of activities based on the provisions of Annex I “Description of the Action” of the Agreement – including Programme operation and monitoring, implementation of grants and outsourced services, progress/interim reporting, relevant follow up action, and payment requests – under the supervision of the AICS Khartoum Head of Office, and in close collaboration with the PMU team members.
5. Managing and coordinating the implementation fo the respective activities based on the relevant project documents, including, as needed, supervision and guidance of other project staff, consultants, and experts with a view to achieving project results.
6. Ensuring adherence of project activities to the existing financial, procurement and administrative processes that are in line with prevailing PRAG and AICS rules and regulations and, at the same time, observing the project timelines.
7. Provide assistance and facilitate internal and external Audits in cooperation with the Finance department.
8. Monitor the technical and financial implementation of the awarded contracts through OPSYS platform and in cooperation ALTAI consulting.
9. Ensure the timely preparation of all technical reports (Annuals and final reports to be submitted to the EU Delegation), in close collaboration with the legal / administrative / financial Manager for the financial component.
10. Coordinate the implementation of the Communication and Visibility Plan of the Action, in consultation with the project partner, and in collaboration with the PMU Communication and Visibility Officer, in accordance with the directives of the AICS Khartoum Head of Office;
11. Project staff/team(s) effectively and efficiently guided and backstopped, as needed.
12. Ensure coordination and synergies with all other Humanitarian and Development initiatives implemented by AICS and provide expertise for highest impact and results.
13. Perform any other activity required for the correct implementation of the Program with the EU Delegation and EUTF Management, AICS Rome.