FONDAZIONE L’ALBERO DELLA VITA sta selezionando un/a Meal Consultant da inserire nella sua operatività in Ucraina. Durata 3 mesi. Tipo contratto: Altro Scadenza candidature 30/04/2024
The Tree of Life was created in 1997. Its charter members aimed at creating an organisation able to implement effective actions to protect children and safeguard as well as promote their rights to grow up in a safe and suitable environment.
Since its foundation, The Tree of Life has committed itself to promoting effective actions aimed at ensuring well-being, protecting and promoting rights, encouraging the development of children, their families and the communities to which they belong, both in Italy and in the world.
Who are we looking for:
FADV Ukraine is seeking a MEAL expert with knowledge and technical expertise in implementing multi-stakeholder assessments in an emergency context with specific knowledge in EiE (Education in Emergency).
The candidate will perform multi-sector assessments in different Oblast to set up humanitarian needs overview and humanitarian response plan.
- Under the functional supervision of the FADV HoM in Ukraine, the MEAL Consultant is responsible for the implementation of all assessments in Ukraine falling under the FADV portfolio in coordination with local partners.
- Drafts assessment reports and tools documenting the key steps of the research cycle.
- Share assessment results to key stakeholders
- Support consultation with all partners including the United Nations, oblast authorities, raions authorities and hromada authorities
- Adjust research design based on the inputs from partners and the HoM in accordance with FADV tools and templates
- Adjust data collection strategies and tools based on research design strategy and global best practices
- Consolidate inputs from partners, HoM and the team on all key assessment documents
- Adjust data collection strategies when needed
- Draft assessment reports and tools documenting the key steps of the research cycle
- Ukrainian mother tongue
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Proven experience in designing and implementing assessments
- Ability to travel in different Regions also in the East of the Country
- Ability to engage with local stakeholders and local authorities autonomously
- 3 months FOP contract with the possibility of extension
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Salary to be defined based on the experience
How to apply:
You can send your CV to the email: email@example.com indicating the title of the advertisement “Meal consultant” as the subject.
The search is open to all in accordance with Law 903/77 and 125/91. The Tree of Life is against discrimination of any kind and is a promoter of equal opportunities in all its activities.We thank all those who send their applications for this position and others promoted by the organization.We point out that due to the large number of CVs we receive we will not be able to provide feedback to all candidates. Only those profiles with the requirements sought will be contacted.
Your personal data:
Fondazione L’Albero della Vita, the Data Controller, with registered office at Via Vittor Pisani 13, 20124 Milan, Italy, uses the data concerning you exclusively to carry out the activity of research, selection and evaluation of Personnel. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties and, in case of non-employment, will be kept for a maximum period of 6 months unless you request early cancellation. For detailed information, including regarding your right of access to your other rights, you may contact our DPO at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The full updated Information is available at www.alberodellavita.org